Frequent Flyer Services is a travel industry related company specializing in travel community websites. We host travel blogs, forums and websites, as well as participate in a number of travel-related charity work, awards and programs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with proven WordPress development experience to join our interactive team.
– A minimum 2 years of professional experience in the industry required.
– Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, and be proactive.
– Strictly adhere to coding standards and best practices.
– Develop responsive designs with an emphasis on user experience.
– Ability to develop WordPress themes and plugins from the ground up.
– Ability to maintain, modify and enhance existing websites and applications.
– SEO experience with a basic knowledge of Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
– XenForo experience preferred but not required.
– Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) Small Business experience a plus.
Ideal candidates are invited to submit their resume and portfolio to email@example.com. The position is part-time with flexible hours for local candidates with an opportunity to transition to a full-time position.