BoardingArea.com is searching for an exceptional individual who shares our values and vision. This position will work closely with the marketing team to provide administrative, social media, creative and customer service support. The largest components of this position include building relationships with bloggers, carrying out social media plans, assisting with marketing efforts and administrative work.
BoardingArea.com is a travel blogging network comprised of over 100+ bloggers from all over the world. We provide around the clock technical, marketing and motivation support, they need to be successful.
Our office provides a laid back environment with a team like mentality and determination.
Specific Duties Include:
- Process requests from bloggers to the marketing, programming and design teams and making sure that the project is completed and the blogger is 100% satisfied.
- Works on special and ongoing creative projects as needed including acting as a project manager.
- Assemble and analyze monthly information, preparing reports, agendas and correspondence when required.
- Helping and heading up social media platforms including Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional use of all Google Drive products and WordPress knowledge
- Strong social media knowledge using social media platforms, posting and engaging with fans
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills and desire for relationship development
- Effective problem-solving skills and learn quickly from experience
- Able to work with enthusiasm and have an interest in travel
- College graduate/relevant experience
- Marketing and social media: 2 years
- Customer service: 2 years
Ideal candidates are invited to submit their resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is for local candidates.